[muscle] Setting a node value from the server

  • From: Julien Torrès <julien.torres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:10:55 +0200

Hello.

I have a server and some clients playing together. I store a value
into a node by sending a PR_COMMAND_SETDATA from a client. Here is my
problem: I want to store a value into a node directly from the
server. The only - working - way that I found is to create a "fake"
client from the server (overriding the ReadyToRun() method). And
then, this client sets the value like all the other "real" clients.
But this way is not very efficient.

I also tried to create a fake message in the server and to call
MessageReceivedFromGateway() with this fake message, but this does
not seem to work.

So, how can I do ?

Thank you in advance.

Julien Torres