[muscle] Re: Server problem with Insure

  • From: Jeremy Friesner <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:22:33 -0700

Julien,

Thanks for the report.  When do these error messages occur?  (i.e. do they=
=20
errors occur when muscled starts, or whenever a client connects, or only wh=
en=20
the first client connects, or?)

Also, can you try setting MEMORY_TRACKING_SUPPORTED to "no" in the Makefile=
=20
and then re-compiling muscled and re-running the test?  (that should remove=
=20
the -DMUSCLE_ENABLE_MEMORY_TRACKING define from the build arguments, so tha=
t=20
muscled doesn't overload the new and delete operators to track its memory=20
usage.... in my experience having that enabled sometimes confuses debugging=
=20
tools)

Thanks,
Jeremy