[muscle] Re: Server design

  • From: Marius Kjeldahl <marius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:59:38 +0100

Thanks for the excellent links to more information about MUSCLE. Another=20
question:

Has anybody made a utility to dump/output the entire tree in a server? I've=
=20
fooled around with the programs in the "tests" directory, but have not foun=
d=20
any easy way/program to dump the entire state tree.

If not, I guess it would be a good "tutorial assignment" for me.

Regards,

Marius Kjeldahl