[muscle] Re: Server design

  • From: "Mika Lindqvist" <linki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:18:25 +0200

I would say the MUSCLE is more like framework. You should use as much as
possible the original code and implement your specific features over the
existing classes. I wouldn't say you need another process, but another
thread is very wise in my opinion. You could read sources for BeShare
(sample implementation of chat client using MUSCLE as the framework).

> 2) Has anybody added SSL transport support?
>
> 3) Anywhere I can look for more documentation or application examples?

BeShare you can download from http://www.bebits.com/. It has sources
included. There is compatible client for Linux and Windows too.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marius Kjeldahl

Mika T. Lindqvist
FieldNet Association