[muscle] Server

  • From: Julien Torrès <julien.torres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:26:33 +0100

Hello.

We would like to launch several servers on the same machine. Thus, we=20
need several ports (one per server). So is it possible to run a server,=20
and this server will dynamically allocate a port? Then what is the=20
function to get the port allocated by the server?

=2D-=20
Julien Torr=E8s
=2D--------------------------------------------------
T=E9l: +33 4 76 50 54 01
=46ax: +33 4 76 50 54 03
CERTESS
347, rue Aristide Berg=E8s
Parc d'Activit=E9s de Centr'Alp
38340 Voreppe
=46RANCE

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may=20
contain confidential and or privileged information. If you are not the=20
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy,=20
forward or otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in=20
it. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact=20
Certess SA at telephone number +33 4 76 50 54 02, fax number +33 4 76=20
50 54 03 or contact the originator of this e-mail message via e-mail=20
and delete all copies of this message from your computer or network,=20
thank you.