[muscle] Re: SV: Re: VitViper (was: Re: macromedia'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle)

  • From: Bryan Varner <bryanv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:28:19 -0600

I can't say that I've ever used anything macromedia that I didn't find
to be more of a hinderance than an aid. Not that they have bad products,
just that I prefer to do things the old fashioned way so I actually know
what's going on.

With that said, you're probably looking at a nearly complete redesign of
your server and client. I'd suggest you start by building MUSCLE and
taking a look at the test apps. Of course, if you have a specific
question of how to do something with MUSCLE, Jeremy is a fountain of
knowledge there - and dang helpfull too!

-bryan