[muscle] Re: SV: Re: VitViper (was: Re: macromedia 'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle)

  • From: "Mika Lindqvist" <linki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:19:05 +0200

For your information, I will be 25 years old in just a week, so I don't
consider being child in any way anymore. I don't like to start or =
continue
any fight, but if someone directly attacks at myself, I will surely =
defend
myself.

I don't myself either play with Macromedia "crap", so I wouldn't know =
how to
help, I'm more into translation stuff than coding.

> /D

Mika T. Lindqvist
FieldNet Association=20