[muscle] SV: Re: SV: Re: 2.43?

  • From: "David Svanberg" <ds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:02:16 +0200

Well, now it is Tuesday, at least on the main part of our dear earth (just
to inform you guys that don't know or really don't care). I haven't heard
anything from you guys about the 2.43 release. I'm blue on my fingers (after
picking blueberries yesterday...). (?)

Vitaliy Mikitchenko - Which car and what color?

By the way, can one see which guys do subscribe to this mailing list?

Cheers,
David