[muscle] Re: SV: Re: MUSCLE in public downloadable repository?

  • From: "Jeremy Friesner" <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:54:06 PDT (-0700)

> But, hey - it was just a spontanous suggestion! Don't get indignant! - I'm
> really happy working with MUSCLE and seems it is terrific that it is public
> availiable in the first place! Jeremy is doing a GREAT JOB!

Hey, don't get defensive!  I was merely asking for more information.  :^)

In any case, I talked to the guy who runs the LCS CVS server, and he
says he can't allow public access to it for security reasons.  So if you
guys want to have CVS access, you'll have to find another CVS server
somewhere else, and copy the files into that repository after each
release.

I understand SourceForge supports CVS, and I've created a MUSCLE
entry on that site, so if someone wants to take over that account
and set up CVS there, I can work with them to do that.