[muscle] Re: Question about the collection that holds the messages

  • From: "Vasconcelos Jimenez Dario" <PORYVJD1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:50:31 -0500

Yes, you're right :-) I only need the messages for two days, so I guess =
I'll delete the older messages once a day. I haven't coded that yet =
'cause I just recently noticed the repetition thing...

There's no problem if I add the milliseconds to the label. I just =
thought I was missing something and maybe should do things differently.

Thanks,

Dario