[muscle] Re: Question about the collection that holds the messages

  • From: "Vasconcelos Jimenez Dario" <PORYVJD1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:42:55 -0500

OK, thanks.=20

Actually, there's no problem uploading messages at the same time, =
because the smaller period between messages is a couple of minutes.

The problem happens when the client first connects to muscled, because =
it receives the buffer of all sent messages and my app needs to receive =
the full history...

Regards,

Dario