[muscle] Re: MUSCLE client API for Delphi

  • From: "Matt Emson" <memsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:15:32 +0100

Hi Jeremy,

This is the "final" 1.00 version of the Delphi API. It now works well enough
to write a text only BeShare client - I guess it's mature enough therefore
to be useful to others. I would still call it "WIP" though. This version
should be noted in any release notes to "only support Delphi 5.0", though
version 1.01 will support Delphi up to version 7.0. Just have to find time
to install Delphi 7.0 personal (lol).

Did I mention that IPR was "intelectual property rights"? I meant to if I
forgot... sorry if I repeated myself.. twas a late night (3am) last night
;-)

Regards,

Matt