[muscle] MUSCLE and compiler issues

  • From: "Mika Lindqvist" <linki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:39:15 +0300

Hi!

I just wanted to know what is your opinion of adding (optional) "parent"
parameter to QAcceptSocketsThread and QMessageTransceiverThread, because I
have had odd crash issues with VC6/Qt 2.3 and it would be more consistent
with the other code if I could pass it with the constructors. It would
change the order of the destruction of the classes, but I think normally
with Qt it should be reversed anyways (childs after parent).

Also I'm worried about compiler warnings that happen only if some of the
templated methods/classes are used. It seems there is, atleast with
MultiQueryFilter and it's child classes, conflicts with method parameter
types (const/non-const).