[muscle] Re: MUSCLE and MASM (Visual C inline assembler)...

  • From: Jeremy Friesner <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:40:16 -0800

Hi Mika,

I know nothing about MASM, I just wanted to note that there is a
test/testendian.cpp program in MUSCLE that you can run to test whether your
swap functions are working correctly.... you can also use it to see how much
of a speedup you get with the inline assembly functions enabled versus
disabled.

Good luck,
Jeremy