[muscle] MOM and DAD problem.

  • From: "David Svanberg" <ds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:09:02 +0200

When my client, MOM, do a
"SUBSCRIBE:...the_time_I_come_home_today_after_work..." to my DAD client's
data that he stores on the server I want to be informed when the
subscripiton actually is done (is valid on the server). This is because I
don't want that DAD should start updating his records before MOM actually
subscribes. (DAD has a habit of changing his mind very often and MOM keeps a
record of all DAD's faults to summaries it for the client LAWYER (but that
is another problem)...)

I have a MUSCLE custom server - How can I get this "SUBSCRIPTION OK"
notification from the server? Any ideas?

Cheers,
David Svanberg
Software Engineer  Poseidon Simulation AS
Naeringsparken, P.O.Box 89, N-8376 Leknes, Norway
Tel:+47 760 54 330  Fax:+47 760 82 006
E-mail:ds@xxxxxxxxxxx  www.poseidon.no

POSEIDON - your maritime training partner