[muscle] How to delete messages with the java API?

  • From: "Vasconcelos Jimenez Dario" <PORYVJD1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:58:07 -0500

Hi All,
I have a muscled server that I'm using as message hub. I've been trying to
delete messages that I sent, but I can't seem to get it right. AFAIK, there are
no restrictions on who can delete a message (or should the sender do it?), and
the code should be pretty straightforward. I'm actually using the TestClient
that comes with the java API, but I don't know if that code works (sending
messages from it doesn't seem to work) or if I should do any changes. Anyone
has a working example of this? It doesn't matter if it's written in C++...

Regards,

Dario