[muscle] Re: FW: testclient for win32

  • From: "VANHERP Wim" <Wim.VANHERP@xxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:13:39 +0200

Hallo,

Thanks, i had never read about this CompleteSetupSystem object.  Now the
status is already =3D=3D0. The next step is an application that can recei=
ve
messages.  I appreciate your fast answer.
A question that is not related directly to muscle, when i set up my
project, i can choose for multithreaded or not in my compiler (c++
builder).  Do you what that means exactly ? If i do not choose
multithreaded, should it be impossible to launch threads ?

regards