[muscle] Re: Authenticated access / private data

  • From: Zenja <zenja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:24:38 +1100

Marius, I had a similar idea a few months ago (back in April/May), and already
started working on a BeOS based multiplayer card game framework, using MUSCLE
for messaging.  I've already implemented basic client/server communication,
exchanging game states, chat messages, client list, player details etc, and to
be honest, its nothing spectacularly difficult, on the contrary, you'll be
suprised at how easy everything ends up being.  I even got the OK from Scott
Yoder on using his card drawing library for BeOS (source and all).  A new women
entered my life in May, and I've been preoccupied with her ever since, leaving
ZERO time for programming hobbies.

Every now and then I think of continuing the project, but alas, time is rare
these days.  Who knows, maybe in 6 months or so I may join such a project...

--
Zenja Solaja