[mur_support] Re: [mur] Team Debrief

  • From: Anna Stockley <anna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mur_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:45:37 +1100

Hello Sam!

Would you mind please removing me from your email lists?
Not sure if its anna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx email or a.stockley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Anna

On 06/12/2005, at 12:38 PM, Sam Gualtieri wrote:

everyone is welcome....

except for Marwan...

just kidding!

seriously, everyone is more than welcome to listen in.

c ya's then

On 12/6/05, Marwan Zogheib <mzogheib@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can support come along and listen in?

Marwan

On 12/5/05, Jonathan Galtieri <j.galtieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May I also add that the 2006 team will be there from 12pm so if anyone can
spare the time to go through some preliminary things with them earlier, this
may be advantageous.

Cheers,

Jonathan