[mur_support] Re: Last call for T-shirt Orders

  • From: "Samuel Bailey" <sammo_05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mur_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, j.galtieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:15:33 +1100

jonathon, its sam bailey here, i promise to pay you the $40 for a hat and shirt- please order me a size large t shirt!

thanks. c you on monday.

e SAMUEL e

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

Albert Einstein (attributed)

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Confucius

From: Jonathan Galtieri <galtieri@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mur_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mur_support] Last call for T-shirt Orders