[muglo] Re: where's my fax setup?

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:10:11 -0500

Hi Scott,

This is very useful. But I have a problem setting this up. According
to System Profiler, I have the same modem as Doug. When i open the
Print & Fax utility, there is no Fax icon next to the default icon,
just an IP Printer icon. Can I configure the Fax without adding the
Fax printer in that dialog?

When I click the Faxing tab, then the Set Up Fax Modem... button, the
screen that opens is blank.

Any help gratefully received.

Biti