[muglo] Re: where's Acrobat's serial number?

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:25:03 -0400

The thing that might be causing the problems is if you have one of the
apps running under your login then switch to her login and try to open
one of the apps. The program checks the serial number over the
"network" and decides it can't run the same app on two different
"computers" (which is how the license checker sees it). You shouldn't
have to activate it under each login.

Chris
Sent from my iPhone