[muglo] Re: where do iPad downloads go?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:00:40 -0400

First, I am using an iPhone not an iPad, but I assume the app works the same on both.

1. Open Goodreader. The home page shows the file folders where documents are stored.

JPEG image

2. If you want to download from the web, select 'web downloads.

JPEG image

3. Follow directions and downloads will be stored in the correct folder.
4. If you want to fill or empty folders, select the 'transfer' icon in the lower left corner.

JPEG image

5. Note your iPad's IP address. On your computer, open Finder and under 'Go' menu, select 'connect to server'.

6. Type in your iPad IP address and connect.

7. Your iPad Goodreader file will show up and you can now drag & drop files to it.

8. When finished, disconnect in the Finder under shared devices.

JPEG image

9. Your document now shows up in 'My documents' folder.

JPEG image

10. Open it up and view, send it to your photo album for emailing, or shortly send it to print.

JPEG image

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.