[muglo] Re: what browsers you like, on OSX 10.3?

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:48:22 -0400

At 9:24 PM -0400 10/19/04, Biti wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I am getting rid of Internet Explorer, for many reasons.

Great.

>  Not least, that it is no longer supported in OSX

Funny thing, but for me that probably *would* be the least important
reason... ;-)

>[..] I have about 5,000 bookmarks in IE, so I am trying to find an
>alternative that will import the IE bookmarks. Safari is a no can do.

I think you'll find that little import/export helper apps are
available for moving between all the major browsers.

I like Safari, and sure, Safari can import from IE. It's in the debug
menu. If you need help enabling that, just ask.

  Mary