[muglo] what browsers you like, on OSX 10.3?

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:24:40 -0400

Hello all,

I am getting rid of Internet Explorer, for many reasons. Not least,
that it is no longer supported in OSX and I can't use Google Mail with
it. I have about 5,000 bookmarks in IE, so I am trying to find an
alternative that will import the IE bookmarks. Safari is a no can do.

Are there any suggestions? So far the alternatives are camino, foxfire,
ummm and a couple I can't remember. I haven't tested them with bookmark
imports, but any browsers you like, please suggest.

Biti