[muglo] Re: uh oh, now what

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:34:53 -0500

I think part of my confusion is that our MUGLO group as well as
Apple's own descriptive pages appear to use Airport Extreme and
Airport Extreme Base Station interchangeably. The card in my desktop
computer won't let me transmit itunes to my stereo. When I go to the
web page for Apple, it seems to say I can; but when I go to the
utility file on my computer to configure Airport, the only Airport it
will let me configure to is Airport Extreme Base Station! The diagram
on Apple's webpage shows a computer transmitting to various items
like itunes, a printer etc. Am I missing something here or do I need
a piece of hardware, as well as the Airport card in my computer?
...Doug