[muglo] two-language spell-checking?

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:49:10 -0400

Is there any way to enable spell-checking in two languages simultaneously?

I fairly often have occasion to correspond with Québec and France, and I can't get spell-checking to work in French in any programs, even though French is enabled in their get-info panels and I'm typing on a French keyboard layout. Spell-checking of even an all-French document flags every word that doesn't appear the same way in English. I'm wondering if I need to install a dual-language dictionary that will treat both languages equally instead of being devoted merely to translating back and forth between them. Does such a thing exist?---