[muglo] Re: try the forum

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:45:04 -0400

I tried the forum just now. I think everyone likes to continue with
what works and is easy. I have never used forums for the longterm. the
few times I tried a Mac site, maybe ehMac, it was a hassle [difficult
and confusing] to go in and try to find responses to my post. The
earlier suggestion from paul Thomas would of course clear this hurdle.

Is there a way to combine both approaches [email and forum]?