[muglo] the membership confirmation request.

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 14:36:58 -0400

I have received a few seemingly alarmed responses. I am *NOT* going to
delete anybodies membership based on responses to this confirmation
request. And I am sorry for reposting the request to the list, but a
few of you said a few times that you didn't see the email in the first
place.

Once again, there are 105 subscribed addresses.
85 of those are actively receiving messages from the list
For various reasons people cannot attend meetings.
Attendance at meetings seems to be about 20
I have 14 unique responses to the request to confirm
… hey, people have better things to do on a sunny day than read their
email

all in all these are difficult numbers to use to establish quorum, or
to decide who or what constitutes an active member.