[muglo] re tonight's meeting

  • From: jim taylor <hawkink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:29:17 -0400

Interesting comments Paul. I've had this dim memory of attending a
Muglo meeting back in the late '80s or early 90s when regular
meetings were held. I had purchased my first compuer, a Mac SE as I
recxall.  I didn't go long - worked nites and all - and I felt
overmatched, as it were. I also have a dim memory that the club
stopped having regular meetings and went to an online only format
shortly thereafter. Then again at my age memories do get dim. jim