[muglo] Re: question of backup

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:45:30 -0400

The iTunes Library is located in your home folder in a folder called
Music.  Move the whole folder over to your external drive then press
and hold the option key next time you start iTunes it will now give
you several options click on "Choose Library" now navigate to were you
moved the folder and click on open.  Everything should work as normal
at this point.

Gerhard