[muglo] Re: quark xpress freezing

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:33:52 -0400

Look for a folder named 'For System' inside the Quark Folder in your
Applications folder. Open that folder and then run the file named 'System
Components'.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [muglo] quark xpress freezing
> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:59:32 -0400

> I'm having a brain freeze when it comes to trashing prefs in a way
> that will actually make Quark 7.0 launch again for me. At least, I'm
> hoping new prefs will be the solution. However, I've deleted XPress
> Preferences.prf from Library/Preferences/Quark folder and restarted
> several times with no success.
> Are there other prefs I should hunt down and delete too? I don't see
> any quark preferences in its application folder, or in the Libary/
> Preference Panes folder. Maybe there's a secret trick regarding
> obstinate Quark 7.0 launches that I should know about? Any tips?

> Help would be much appreciated,
>
> Mary
>
> Mary Read Design Studio
> 440 Old Wonderland Rd.
> London, ON  N6K 3R2
> Phone: 519-657-4646
> Fax: 519-474-7676
> http://www.maryread.com
> m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx
>

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>

Share photos with friends on Windows Live Messenger
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?50734