[muglo] Re: optical drive woes

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:46:55 -0400

You shouldn't have to download it.... Safari and Preview will open the
file almost immediately, then print. I tested this system previously
with different members with various OS and hardware and no one had
problems with it. Any other format (Excel, Pages, Word, etc) and some
members would be left out. Anyone with a Mac should be able to open a
pdf.
On Mar 22, 2009, at 1:10 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I checked this out but found it rather cumbersome having to download
> a pdf file and then open it with the Adobe Reader so as an
> alternative I have also put it on the MUGLO Forum that I put up some
> time ago at:

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.