[muglo] Re: <no subject>

  • From: "Tee Cashmore.1" <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:59:17 -0400

Jim Taylor wrote:

> ee
> Been away for a while.
>  Still can't get any memory for Explorer. It won't even open websites now.
> Did what you said about getting explorer dialogue box up, going to "show"
> and then to "general information." Problem is all that is in the "show" box
> is general information. Nothing else. also, I can get to clear cache now.
> Should I. What does that do? cheers. Jim T

Hi Jim,
    If only general information shows up then that Exploder folder is an
alias, not the original. So use the "Find" (Sherlock) to find the original,
then the "show" box will have 3 choices, "General information, Sharing, &
Memory", click on memory & then you can increase it.
    As to "Clear cache", that's a good idea as the cache can accumulate a lot
of info, which does eat up memory. HTH.
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>