[muglo] Re: new mac

  • From: Marlene Thompson <marlene.thompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:27:31 -0400

Hi Doug or anyone else who had responded to me.

I still haven't figured out this network thing.  I noticed yesterday
that when I am attaching a file through email I can "see" the ms
network that I was using before but I cannot hook up to it.  There
are 2 parts where the mac hard drive is.  There is a mac hard drive
and then an icon with a "computer" that says "Marlene".  If I log
into the "computer" I can access the ms network but I can't actually
get the files.

  I still cannot see it in the "finder" or on the desktop or anywhere
else.

Any help is appreciated.

Marlene