[muglo] Re: new Airport base station

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:16:57 -0500

I skimmed through the manual (not like Apple's manuals are a hard read ;) &
it looks like it IS possible to share your dial-up connection.

Hook your local network up to the ethernet port (with an uplink cable to an
uplink port) and you'll be sharing your dial-up connection! Just make sure
you use DHCP  for your TCP/IP connection (as opposed to static IP or BootP).

Eric.