Re: [muglo] pix

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 00:13:27 -0500

On Mar 8, 2008, at 11:27 PM, jim taylor wrote:

> iPhoto is 5.0.4. I have several "lists," .. music, top rated, top
> 25 etc. I just clicked on a song I wanted and another one played.
> Have never tried to change the music on sideshow but I had a song
> appropriate to a sideshow I just finished. Not a big deal but I
> thought it would be fun to select my own music. jim

It is Jim. The easiest way is to add whatever CD you want to play to
iTunes. Then when you set the "Setting" for the slideshow there is a
small chevron to the right of the Settings circle. When you click on
this the word "music" appears to the right & you must click on this,
viola a mini menu appears of itunes & your selection should be there.
HTH.
TeeC