Re: [muglo] Leopard 4 sale

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 01:35:52 -0500

On 3-Mar-08, at 11:37 PM, Christopher Tremblay wrote:
> why are you selling it ... is it not a good operating system?

As a favour for a friend who had to buy it just to get a copy of
Tiger. It's not a question of good or bad operating system, it's a
Mac O/S that was largely rewritten to accommodate Windoze switchers &
to use the power of Intel chips better. That said, there are a number
of problems running certain programmes; read MacLife & MacWorld for
details.
Personally I dislike stacks, I have no need of Time Machine etc. etc.
I like Tiger, it's stable & has more than enough gizmos for me.
TeeC