[muglo] Re: movies

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:41:38 -0400

I think she would be better to borrow your iBook, Window Movie Maker
is pretty basic at editing at least the version I had used but that
was a while back.  Windows Media Player does play video files but you
are unable do any editing with it.

One solution for her might be to buy the Quick Time Pro license for
her windows machine and she could edit QT files natively then, the
cost is around $30.  But there are many affordable editing programs
for windows machines that I am sure would do a better job than Movie
Maker.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx