[muglo] memory

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:15:52 -0400

I need a lesson in memory . . . Mac style. I have a G4, 9.2.2 OS with 125 mb
with a 99.6 largest unused block. I constantly get memory warnings on
shockwave applications but ignore them and they generally go away, so to
speak. But I find I can't download pix or even clip art to a newsletter I
put together because there's not enough memory. How much do I need? How much
can I add to the G4, if any? Jim