[muglo] Re: members

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:07:47 -0400

>For me, I am busy ...

I have found over the years that when I am busy, the Forum format is
better than emails. It is so much faster and easier to go there and
just look at topics of interest to you than to have to read all the
emails before you know which ones are of interest. All you do is
bookmark your favourite place and put it on the bookmark bar at the
top of your browser. If you are really into something, you can even
make that your home page and have your Mac open to it at
startup...Doug