[muglo] Re: machine name

  • From: rbliss00@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:36:27 -0800 (PST)

You can use a standard PC USB 2.0 card.   I recently purchased two new 5 port 
(1 is internal) USB cards from a local PC vendor.  They were only $16 each.  
They are brand name like Belkin or IOGear but they work.
And yes, they are nice speed boost.

From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 12:26:44 PM
Subject: [muglo] Re: machine name

Keep an eye out for a Belkin USB 2.0 PCI card on sale for about $30 at  
Staples or Futureshop. They are usually ~$50 to $60. Other cards might  
work, but Belkin will. This will speed up data transfer.
On Jan 7, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> I had one of these machines. It's a G4 because it has a G4 processor.
> It is the slowest G4 you can imagine, but it's a G4.
> As long as you don't throw video processing at it, you should be happy
> with it.
> On Jan 7, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Wayne Dobson
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell

MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>

MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>

Other related posts: