[muglo] Re: machine name

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:57:53 -0500

I purchased it two weeks ago from a discount retailer in the city. A
name I have heard on MUGLO and, as such, trusted.

It was posted as a G4 running 10.4 but when I got home, it was only
running 10.2 so I took it back. One staffer said it was accidently
falsely posted as running 10.4 but they installed 10.4 for me as the
sticker proclaiming 10.4 was still attached to the front of it.
Despite being told it was falsely labeled by accident, I now see
another in its place with the identical sticker proclaiming it to be
running 10.4.

Theresa

On 7-Jan-09, at 11:52 AM, Scott Strawbridge wrote:

did you migrate your settings from another mac?
if so, was it a G3?
----
Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist
scotts1@xxxxxxx