[muglo] Re: itunes

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:44:21 -0700

 The reason these things are introduced separately has to do with agreements
that Apple is able to reach with the copyright holders.  I imagine that the
size of the U.S. market made those negotiation more important and the Canadian
copyright holders may have taken a wait and see what happens attitude.  I never
thought of the idea of an U.S. gift card but that would certainly work, I guess
you just have to fib about your address when registering it.

Gerhard