[muglo] Re: iphone camera apps

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:41:34 -0500

On 2009-11-10, at 2:19 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> I plan on taking my all-purpose iphone on an Australian vacation and
> using it as my only camera. The original camera app is quite limited
> and I'm wondering if anybody has suggestions for an add-on. I have
> 'Genius' and 'Ultimate Cam' installed and both are fairly versatile. I
> don't plan on editing until I return.
> I was also thinking of using Skype while there, but not sure which
> plan would work. I suppose e-mail would probably work easiest.

I took a wrong turn while in Chicago a couple months ago. After
getting out of my car, I looked up and looming about 75 meters away
was this building. And no, I wasn't drinking. I grabbed my iPhone and
took this shot with the Camera app.

> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2559/4093748191_11a52ab517_o.jpg
Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx