[muglo] Re: iphone camera apps

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:05:39 -0500

I tend to agree with Harold about the iphone not being used as your
main camera, but maybe slightly better than a toy. My wife and I went
to Australia and I found most of the things I wanted to take pictures
of were far enough away I had use zoom features. It also depends on
where you are going and how you get there. Any scenery shots in
Australia need more than an iphone pic to do justice; for that
matter, to look good enough to remind you about why you took the
pic...Doug