[muglo] Re: iphone camera apps

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:46:34 -0500

PS Mobile is a great little app, it is made by Adobe and it's free. I
agree with the poster recomending a taking a seperate camera, even
though the iPhone's camera is the best phone camera that I have had it
is still a poor replacement for a real camera.

Skype works great and unless you are spending a great deal of t
Gerhard
Sent from my iPhone