[muglo] Re: installing fonts in OSX

  • From: r weaver <weaverrw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:38:57 -0400

Hello,

I'm new to OSX and I'm trying to do a newsletter using InDesign CS (also
new to InDesign). Found several font folders, some will allow me to drop
fonts in, some won't, however the fonts still don't appear in the font
drop down. ...And the publication still lists them as missing. What do I need
to do?
Thanks,

Bob

iMac (Snow?) I'm also new to the iMac, this is quite an adjustment for me
500 MHz
384 Mb SDRAM