[muglo] imac

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:05:30 -0400

a/ Haven't tried phone number.

b/  Yes it's a new machine

c/ Not sure Paul if I created a new account. Was asked for my email
password. Didn't know I had one. Or at least forgot I had one. Tried a
couple but they didn't do anything. Maybe I inadvertently creatd a new
account ... with no password.

d/ That article looks promising Dave. I'll try when I get back to Port
tomorrow.

By the way, what is the install disc? There were two discs with the package.
One slugged (as I recall) Apps, and the other was the disc to install
Leopard. I assume that one is the install disc.
A problem was the discs were in an envelope that disappeard in the
packaging. It was a setup. At least to me.
   By the way, as a writer I found the keyboard almost unusasble. Drove me
nuts. It's tiny and has about half the keys of my older one, although I
didn't look at it closely. Just close enough to curse it after each use. I
still have an old keyboard from an earlier time that I love. I think I'll
see if I can get an adapter for the new system.
    The new Mac, by the way, is an impressive looking machine. Big screen,
etc.  jim