[muglo] Re: iPhone file transfer

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:26:10 -0400

Found the answer: the file sharing panel in iTunes does not appear until you have an app installed that supports file sharing. Goodreader has an update coming out any day that will do this. In the meantime, I will install 'Pages' or something to try it out. Once the update comes out, this is likely the drag & drop app that Doug Bale was looking for to transfer and view files easily on the iPad.

I have a whack of stuff on the iPad put there throughout the file sharing panel, I think by dialog boxes. Let me try something with drag and drop later.

On 2010-07-13, at 8:18 AM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

do it over USB even easier by dragging and dropping into the iTunes file sharing panel.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell